You Do You

12:11 AM

The less you give a sh*t about life, the happier you’ll become. That’s what I’ve always heard.

The thing is, we should not put too much attention and worry about worldly matters. I wasn’t trying to sound pious here, but trust me, the less you think about dunya matters, the calmer you’ll be. Trust me, we only live a short life and there’s nothing we can do about it. I know there are some people who would strive so hard to achieve the best they can, but trust me, the more pressure you put to achieve your expectation, the crazier you’ll become. So to keep your sanity at its best, don’t overthink about things that are not permanent. Time will fly away and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Each victory that you achieved yesterday will fade away by today. So does your failures. It may hurt you at once, but remember that the pain will go away. They are the things that we can’t stop. It will fade away when the time comes.

I hope I have made myself calmer. I was about to lose my sanity for these few days. Maybe I overthink about things that are not supposed to be think (that intense).

Stop putting pressure to yourself
You cannot control everything
Some things may not be as how you want it to be
Take a deep breath  and smile
You do you

Be calm and take a deeeeeeeep breath, Yasmin.

Everything is going to be just fine. Have faith in Him.

You Might Also Like

0 love(s)