Starting Fresh

12:07 AM

I was thinking of starting a new blog with fresh content. I am so in love with leisure writing and somehow I feel like having a new space for me to write about something. Minkot is more like a private space for me. It is more like a small circle where I write about almost everything. I could just rename this blog and start fresh, but I don't know why, there's something about Minkot that keeps stopping me from doing so. I have so much love for this blog and it is hard for me to let this go.

I know this blog has almost no reader, because no one really knows that I actually keep Minkot updated every now and then. Like I said before, I have so much love for this blog and it's kinda hard to let it go. Minkot is almost like a diary for me. Those who read my blog is actually reading my diary. :D

Maybe I could start with a new domain for myself. Now I'm having a hard time to think of a title for my blog. Minkot has already been 7 years old now, if this blog is a human being, he would have gone to school by now. LOL. 

You Might Also Like

0 love(s)